Sunday, May 3, 2009

Divine Opulence

One should meditate upon the Supreme person as the one who knows everything, as he who is the oldest who is the controller, who is smaller than the smallest, who is the maintainer of everything, who is beyond all material conception, who is inconceivable, and who is always a person. He is luminous like the sun, and he is transcendental, beyond this material nature.(8.9)

Indeed, you alone know yourself by your own internal potency, O Supreme Person, origin of all, Lord of all beings, God of Gods, Lord of the Universe!

Please tell me in detail of your divine opulences by which you pervade all these worlds.

O Krsna, O Supreme Mystic, how shall I constantly think of you, and how shall I know you? In what various forms are you to be remembered, O Supreme Personality of Godhead?

O Janardana, again please describe in detail the mystic power of your opulences.
I am never satiated in hearing about You, for the more I hear the more I want to taste the nectar of your words.

19 - The Supreme Personality of Godhead said:

Yes, I will tell you of my splendorous manifestations, but only of those which are prominent, O Arjuna, for my opulence is limitless.

20- I am the Supersoul, O Arjuna, seated in the hearts of all living entities.
I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings.

-Bhagavad Gita

No comments:

Post a Comment